cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just transferred over to Public with a referral code but didn't receive the $10 credit

Sanoua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I just transferred over my number to public and entered the referral code to indicate I was referred but I don't see the $10 referral credit, only the $2 autopay one.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Sanoua Need to wait up to 3 days. You can ask a person who gave you a code whether or not they received SMS about code's usage and 1$ reward just to be sure that everything is fine.

ToMuchCatnip
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up a few days ago. The referral credit of 10 dollars was not instant for me either. I got a text a day or two later saying from em saying  "Congratulations you have 10 dollars credit in your account from referral" or something along those lines. 

Wait it out. It can take up to 3 days apparently. If it does not happen within 3 days contact customer service and tell em about your problem. 

Sby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi : )

it should take a little bit until it shows on your account but if it doesnt, if you submit a request to support, they'll be able to get on that right away for you.!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Sanoua It can take up to 3 days to receive your $10 credit. Mine took about 24 hours a few days ago. Welcome to PM!

Need Help? Let's chat.