cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Plan Change-over, Didn't Work

jonologan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

A few months ago, I changed my plan and set it to start on the next renewal date. This morning, however, my old plan renewed and my "Future Dated Plan Changes" box with the new plan information vanished from my account. Not only that, according to the text message I recieved on my phone, I also didn't get my $3 loyalty reward for being with Public Mobile for a year. Just in case there was some kind of an error with your systems and there is no record of the plan change, I took a screenshot of my self-service account page showing the plan change, if this is required. Really hoping that this is just a computer error. My experience with Public Mobile the last year has been absolutely exemplary, and by far the best service I've had from a phone company in Canada. Hoping that this can be addressed quickly! I will at the cottage with very poor service for the next week, so fingers crossed this can be taken care of before then.

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Leonardodv7, What exact model of phone do you have?  Are you sure it is compatible with the Public Mobile network?  Any chance the phone is locked?  When you log into your self serve account, does it show an active plan?  Lastly, did you take a new number, or port(transfer) a number from another provider?

@Leonardodv7 can you please get back to us with the answer to these questions from @Anonymous?  Incompatible or locked phone is the most likely cause, but we need more details to troubleshoot your issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Leonardodv7, What exact model of phone do you have?  Are you sure it is compatible with the Public Mobile network?  Any chance the phone is locked?  When you log into your self serve account, does it show an active plan?  Lastly, did you take a new number, or port(transfer) a number from another provider?

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for a new question - in order to maximize your question's exposure.  This current topice is a couple of years old. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leonardodv7

Try the lost/stolen trick...

Leonardodv7

Hello I activated my public mobile plan manually but even though it appears active it doesn't work. I have turn on and off my phone multiple times, extract and insert my sim card to see if it works but apparently nothing makes my phone work with the plan and die to this issue I cannot work properly.  Hope you can help me. 

Best Wishes 

Josué Núñez 

pgaime

pgaime
The same thing happened to me two times can you help me?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jonologan

thank you for reaching out to us and for the positive feedback, we truly appreciate it !

I understand that your plan did not change as requested, please send me your phone number by private message and I'll make the changes for you 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.