cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the service issue fixed?

Amghaemi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My line works by my wifes was affected yesterday and still not working. I sent a PM to the mod team in the morning and afternoon yesterday but I haven’t received any acknowledgement. She’s been asking me every 15 minutes for an update. 

Is is this issue resolved yet and if so are there any hoops we have to jump (such as making another manual payment)?

7 REPLIES 7

@Amghaemi wrote:

Under Account Status it also says: PLAN EXPIRED

however there is a message container at the top of the page saying my account is suspended and to make a payment to reactivate. 

Her balance was actually due yesterday so I’m not sure if that complicates things because it seems like everyone else was already topped up when the issue occurred whereas my wife had gotten the 3 month text saying that the funds are going to be removed. 

Very frustrating....

@AmghaemiYour best option at this point is to wait for the Moderators response because from the sounds of it that account is messed up.

@Amghaemi wrote:

I’ve tried multiple browsers on our phones and laptop with incognito mode and I get the same message no matter what CC I try.

UNABLE TO PROCESS TRANSACTION

SORRY YOUR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION WAS DENIED BY YOUR CARD ISSUES SO THIS PURCHASE COULD NOT BE COMPLETED

I think if payment fails too many times, Public Mobile locks up the process on their end.  You are going to need the moderator team to resolve this problem. 

Amghaemi

Under Account Status it also says: PLAN EXPIRED

however there is a message container at the top of the page saying my account is suspended and to make a payment to reactivate. 

Her balance was actually due yesterday so I’m not sure if that complicates things because it seems like everyone else was already topped up when the issue occurred whereas my wife had gotten the 3 month text saying that the funds are going to be removed. 

Very frustrating....

Amghaemi

I’ve tried multiple browsers on our phones and laptop with incognito mode and I get the same message no matter what CC I try.

UNABLE TO PROCESS TRANSACTION

SORRY YOUR CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION WAS DENIED BY YOUR CARD ISSUES SO THIS PURCHASE COULD NOT BE COMPLETED

@Amghaemi wrote:

Judging by the messages coming in, I think there is still an issue. Moderators can take up to 48 hours to reply... usually sooner. They are getting slammed. Also from what I have read, adding a manual payment works, then contact Moderators for an adjustment.

Best of luck

We tried making a payment multiple times but keep getting the same CC error message no matter what card we use. 

Did you try on incognito mode or with a different browser?

Amghaemi

Judging by the messages coming in, I think there is still an issue. Moderators can take up to 48 hours to reply... usually sooner. They are getting slammed. Also from what I have read, adding a manual payment works, then contact Moderators for an adjustment.

Best of luck

We tried making a payment multiple times but keep getting the same CC error message no matter what card we use. 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Amghaemi wrote:

My line works by my wifes was affected yesterday and still not working. I sent a PM to the mod team in the morning and afternoon yesterday but I haven’t received any acknowledgement. She’s been asking me every 15 minutes for an update. 

Is is this issue resolved yet and if so are there any hoops we have to jump (such as making another manual payment)?

Best of luck

Need Help? Let's chat.