cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices

harrycasual
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I request from Public Mobile to send me monthly invoices?

10 REPLIES 10

shivasurya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While requesting the invoice, I was just asked to verify the confirmation of the account with OTP (Message). is that normal or suspicious?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

one thing I would like to add, the request can take some time as you need to ask support agents about the invoices.

Also, You can print off the transaction history if that works for you. 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual 

Here is some reading material with a sample of the “receipt” they will email you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can request a copy of your invoice.

Here’s when and how to contact the CSA Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the CSA Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual 

It is easier to log into your Self Serve account and print out your Transaction History. Make sure you change the drop down menu to last 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@harrycasual 

request Invoices you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual  you cannot have this done on an automatic basis.

Each time you need this you will need to request it with Customer Support (method to reach them supplied by @t_p ).

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual 

They may or may not send monthly invoices.

They will send an annual account statement (for tax or business purposes), however being a low-cost, no frills 3rd tier supplier, they may not send invoices on a monthly basis.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@harrycasual wrote:

How can I request from Public Mobile to send me monthly invoices?

@harrycasual 

You'll have to send a request to CS via:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Note: They won't send it automatically every month, you'll have to make a request each month. Some find it more convenient to do it every few months or once a year.

Need Help? Let's chat.