cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM

KaraG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got my SIM card in the mail and had the account activation almost completed, there was an error that made me start all over again. And now my SIM card is "invalid" but it wont let me log on with the user name I created.

Help

6 REPLIES 6

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try InPrivate browser.

@KaraG wrote:

I got my SIM card in the mail and had the account activation almost completed, there was an error that made me start all over again. And now my SIM card is "invalid" but it wont let me log on with the user name I created.

Help

There are also some caess in which the service doesn't work but your credit card is still charged. So, check if that happened, and if it did, don't try to acivate again.  For that type of situation, only the moderators could fix this. They also may need to help with the set up of your self serve account.

What happens if you try to create selfserve with the email you supplied at the signup and the number you picked

If that doesn't work you should contact moderators

KaraG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I waited a full 24 hours before trying again, and cleared all browser history

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KaraG wrote:

Help

Wait an hour and do your activation process again.  Make sure to restart you browser also.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@KaraG  Try the sim in your phone to see if it was activated. If not, try the activation again in an hour once the session lock has cleared.

Need Help? Let's chat.