cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Port from Rogers

evelee5215
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all

I just ported my number over from Rogers. I'd thought the activation didn't work at first because it told me "Your activation request has failed. Please contact Public Mobile for help." I was going to continue ...

But then I got kind of curious and stuck the PublicMobile sim in my phone to test the size and the network works. There is data and outgoing calls.

It seems that incoming calls are still going to my old Rogers sim (its kind of cool to have 2 lines but the Rogers acct is still active-and charging me out the butt Yikes!) 

Just some info:

I havent recieved the text from PubMobile that "your port was successful" 

Data and all calls working on Rogers sim, incoming texts too

Data and outgoing working on PubMobile sim

I am able to login to PubMobile Selfserve acct

I've gone over most of the incomplete port tickets and it seems I need a Mod to help me port properly and close my old acct. So @Shazia_K

If anyone has any other ideas for me to try out, please drop a comment!

Thanks!

Eve 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

With the symptoms you're describing, I'm thinking a bit more time is needed for the port to complete. It's like your accounts are in limbo, but you're right that a moderator can help push it through. More than likely there is some information that didn't match up, and that's why port didn't go through right away. You're almost there! Robot Happy

evelee5215
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay cool

Thanks hummuschip!

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi Eve, you should PM a mod directly as well with your info.  See the thread below for the information they need to assist you. 

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.