Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls

prinzgill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone

I would like to know 

Are incoming calls unlimited on all plans even with 10 dollar plan or what is the minimum plan to have unlimited incoming calls?

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There are also add-on minutes that you can buy.  It won't make it unlimited, but you can add extra minutes to your account that won't expire:

Long Distance

$8 for 200 mins (US & Canada) and $15 for 400 International mins (includes US & Canada). Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@prinzgill All other plans are unlimited incoming calls just except for $10 plan it just have 50 minutes counts for incoming & outgoing calls. If you need unlimited incoming calls for provincial wide is $20 & canada-wide is $30

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@prinzgill There is a way to have unlimited incoming calls on the $10 plan but it's a bit convoluted. To wit, sign up at fongo.com and forward the PM number there to answer and take messages. Forwarded calls do not count toward the 50 minute limit. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@chrisc41 Those plans are provincial calling, not Canada wide, but do allow unlimited incoming calls from anywhere.

chrisc41

Incoming and outgoing calls count towards the same minute count. There are no plans that differentiate between the two. Hope this helps!

chrisc41

No the 10 dollar plan only includes 50 incoming AND outgoing minutes. I believe the cheapest plan to include unlimited incoming calls would be the $20 which includes unlimited talk (incoming and outgoing), although if you need unlimited texts as well I would recommend going with the $25 plan which includes both. 

prinzgill

I want to know about incoming calls not outgoing calls.

Thanks

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@prinzgill wrote:

Hi everyone

I would like to know 

Are incoming calls unlimited on all plans even with 10 dollar plan or what is the minimum plan to have unlimited incoming calls?

Thanks 

No; on the $10 plan just 50 minutes total. Do you want Canada wide calling, or just provincial? Do you want texting and some data?

Need Help? Let's chat.