Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM OVERCHARGED EVERY SECOND MONTH

Aliceosmond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WHY AM I OVERCHARGED..... WHY ISN'T MY BILL SAME EVERY MONTH....IM NOTTTT

HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 REPLIES 11

Since you have given us nothing to work wit he such as telling us what plan you are on or what province you live in, presumably you don’t rally want us to help figure this out. Here is my guess based on little info.

You are on the $40 plan (a guess) and have $4 in monthly discounts leaving your plan cost at $36. You are billed $40.32 (another guess) every month since your provinces tax is added to the $36. This leaves you telling us that you are paying $40 a month, IE: you aren’t getting your $4 discount which of course is incorrect.

AE_Collector

@Aliceosmond wrote:

I HAVE CREDIT CARD AUTO PAY ($2) AND SIGNED UP TWO OTHER PEOPLE... THATS $4 OFF MY BILL BUT IS ISNT BEING APPLIED TO MY ACCOUNT... WHYYYYYYYYY

THANKS

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH AN EXPLANATION...

Hi @Aliceosmond you know what?  I would probably be that upset too if I thought I was being overcharged.  Now that you had yelled at the top of your lungs at all of us here in the forums, who are just fellow customers like you, who are just trying to help, I hope you feel a little better.

If you had already contacted the moderators (they are Public Mobile employees), it will take up to 48 hrs to get a reply from them.  A moderator will contact you here in your community account.  Not an email.  So keep an eye on the envelope icon on the top right for a number to pop up.  That will be the moderator's reply.

envelope icon.png

Have a great week ahead!

@kb_mv 

Agreed, where can I file my complaint for having put considerable effort into my post above that has so far gone unanswered?

AE_Collector

@Aliceosmond wrote:

Please tell me the address to whom I file my complaint 

@Aliceosmond You came on here asking why your bill isn't the same but you have yet to reply to any questions that people have asked. That would be the way to go. Otherwise ignore everyones help and contact a moderator. Explain to them why you think there is an issue and see what they have to say. In all likelihood there is a simple explanation for the discrepancy. If it's an error, they will fix it. All of this can be achieved without the bold capital font or the need to file a complaint at this time.

@Aliceosmond 

If you haven't already, please use the instructions provided earlier to contact the moderators.  If that doesn't yield satisfactory results, you have the right to file a complaint with CCTS.

Aliceosmond

Please tell me the address to whom I file my complaint 

@Aliceosmond 

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

There is likely a simple explanation to what is likely a mis-understanding. So it is relatively unlikely that you will need a moderator to sort this out. Quicker to give us more info so we can earn our keep helping you figure this out.

When did you start with Public Mobile? Just a month or two ago? There are one time credits available to new customers that may have lowered your first renewal more than subsequent renewals.

What plan are you on?

You know that plans here are 30 days, not a full month (28-31 days) so it IS possible to pay twice in a month if renewal is on the 1st then the 31st of the same month. And/or you could have two renewals show up on your credit card which is billed monthly.

Are you factoring in taxes for your province on your plan? Very often when people have $2, $3, $4 in rewards that roughly equals the amount of tax they have to pay on their plan so they come to the conclusion that they aren’t getting their rewards when in fact they are but the tax brings the total back up to roughly the published plan amount.

All the charges and credits can be seen when logging into your self Serve account.

@Staliger 

@Triguy 

We are paid the Big Bux here to try to help customers and lessen the burden on the moderators. Being first to teach the OP how to contact the moderators isn’t really earning your Community reward if it wasn’t necessary to contact the moderators. It may be this time but this one needs some more info from OP first. JMHO....

AE_Collector

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Aliceosmond please contact moderators as was suggested, and they will be happy to help you with that. They would reply within 72 hours (usually within 24).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aliceosmond 

While you wait for mods, maybe post a screen shot of your Payment history from here (not your payment card) and we can try to interpret what you see. Blank out personal info of course.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Aliceosmond

I HAVE CREDIT CARD AUTO PAY ($2) AND SIGNED UP TWO OTHER PEOPLE... THATS $4 OFF MY BILL BUT IS ISNT BEING APPLIED TO MY ACCOUNT... WHYYYYYYYYY

THANKS

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH AN EXPLANATION...

Need Help? Let's chat.