cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I am missing something

NickiNS72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the old point system Currently I save $10/ month  ($5 for refer, $2 for paying by CC and $3 for years I have been with Public)  How many points will I accumulate monthly now and will I have to physically go online to redeem points every month to get the same monthly bill.  

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@NickiNS72 Moving forward, this is what you will be receiving. 

-5% points back in spending per cycle -1 point each cycle for each friend referred as long as the account is active  -10 anniversary points on anniversary date

Continue to earn points for participating in the Community from 1-15 (20 Oracles)

Once you earn 15 points, you can redeem $15.00 towards your phone bill. 

You will now have to sign into your account to manually redeem the points yourself. If not redeemed, will continue to accumulate.

You will be loosing the $2 for autopay and $3.00. You get 1 point for each referral.

You have to pay your full plan price plus tax each month come May.

Alveeto

Hi,

I don't know how many points you'll collect monthly without knowing the full details of your current plan. Yes, you will have to log in to your account to redeem your points once you have secured enough. You will not be able to get the same bill as before.

LTD2023
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@NickiNS72  asked: I think I am missing something

You will be missing something! You will be missing more money from your wallet.😋

NickiNS72

Thanks so much!

@NickiNS72 wrote:

I have the old point system Currently I save $10/ month  ($5 for refer, $2 for paying by CC and $3 for years I have been with Public)  How many points will I accumulate monthly now and will I have to physically go online to redeem points every month to get the same monthly bill.  

Each active referral is worth 1 point per 30 days.  There won't be any autopay reward/points, and loyalty points will be worth much less than your current loyalty rewards.  Points need to be manually redeemed and requested by the customer in 15 points/$15 increments or points can be redeemed for some add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.