cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help ASAP

cwalsh71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was looking yesterday to see if my old Bell phone number was available and clicked on changing my phone number without really paying attention!  Now my number is changed when I don't want it to be!  How can I change it back?

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
your welcome to public mobile 

Good Luck 

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

cwalsh71

My old Bell number couldn't be released at the time.... I was just checking....

A moderator is helping me now, thanks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cwalsh71   For your old Bell number.  did you get it originally from Bell and ported over here?   

If a number was originally from Bell, after porting and after the account was closed , this number will be back to Bell.  If you really want the Bell number back, you have to open the line with Bell, assuming the number wasn't taken already and they can let you pick the number.

I guess Mod can change it back.  Just contact them and explain

to contact the moderator to sort the situations

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot , then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cwalsh71

How do I contact the moderators?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cwalsh71 : Was your old Bell service active? If so then don't confirm the transfer. If not then it should just fail. Or was it originally a PM #?

You should contact the moderators to stop any further proceedings though and get your prior number back.

Need Help? Let's chat.