cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did not got bonus credit

harikiranchukka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I used referral code while activating my account but I did not get any bonus credit. Will I get it later?

5 REPLIES 5

Yes as @lemonkitkat said, it goes into your Self Serve account to be applied to next months payment. It doesn’t reduce the amount put on your credit card when you activated your account and it doesn’t get credited back to your credit card.

AE_Collector

lemonkitkat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Keep your eye on the available funds section, you should see it apply there to be used for your second bill (the referral credit doesn't get used for your first month).

So to clarify, you will not see a credit on your bank account/credit card. You will see the credit applied to your PM account, most noticably applied as available funds for yur upcoming bill

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@harikiranchukka Let us know if you won't receive it withing 72 hours. In that case, it would be better to contact moderators, and they will credit it to your account. Welcome to PM. Enjoy the savings.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@harikiranchukka you should receive it in 24h

@harikiranchukka wrote:

Hello, I used referral code while activating my account but I did not get any bonus credit. Will I get it later?

You will receive a one-time $10 credit within 72 hours of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.