Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't figure out what email I signed up with

amhurlburt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot figure out what email i used for self serve to reset my password

What can I do?

10 REPLIES 10

"I just wanted to let you know that new community accounts now have e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages turned on by default.  See the link in my update in the public lab:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/E-mail-notifications-ON-by-default-for-rec..."

Thanks @SD08Robot Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@amhurlburt Send your SIM number, and PM phone number in a private message to the moderators with an explanation. I'm sure they will get back to you and sort it out. 

Turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account.

@Luddite
I just wanted to let you know that new community accounts now have e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages turned on by default.  See the link in my update in the public lab:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/E-mail-notifications-ON-by-default-for-rec...

I'm not sure when exactly this was implemented, so I'm just going to use the month I discovered it to determine how I advise new members. For members whose accounts were created before July 2017, I'm still going to advise turning on e-mail notifications. For any community accounts created in July or later, I'll probably just skip the advice.  Just giving you a heads up on the change since I know you're also one who consistently gives this advice.  Smiley Happy

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@amhurlburt Send your SIM number, and PM phone number in a private message to the moderators with an explanation. I'm sure they will get back to you and sort it out. 

Turn on email notification of private messages so you do not miss the deadline for resetting your account.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@amhurlburt You can search in all your emails inbox for the Public Mobile welcome email. You will know which email you used. 

amhurlburt

I tried all the email addresses I have. It doesn't recognise any of them 😞

Also I am sure i would know the answer to my secret question but I don't know what it is. :(:(

mimmo

i think it is in the emial taht is sent  to you.  but since you can't find it and dont recall it don't worry.  send as much info as possible to identify yourself when you private message the mods.

there was also a secrt question do you remember that answer?  agian if not the more info you can give (ane adrress phone number possile email addresses) etc...

also you could try the forgot password and try using the various email addresses you have.  if i recall if your emial is not in the system then it gives you an error.  if it is it likley will send you a reset password link ( which from what i remember is usually expired when it arrives)

amhurlburt

Where would I find my pin number?

Jamar_so_far
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@amhurlburt

I would also suggest going into your email accounts and  and search public mobile in the search bar. 

Community Forum email reads this: Public Mobile Community - Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!

Account set up read this: Public Mobile -Your Public Mobile Activation Details 

If you have just archived old emails that it should show up upon search. 

mimmo
Send a message to moderator_team with your phone number pin number if you know it and any other account details name address etc.

They should help you out.

Also check your inboxes for any emails from pm.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You might need to private message the moderator team so that can tell you what account is associated with your phone number.  Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.