cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to make out going calls

srinivasl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When i call to *611 i can hear the message that service is temporarily suspended and please make a payment. When i tried to pay using registered credit card,  I hear a message that sorry we are not able to process your request, talk with Credit card company. What is the problem. How to pay through another credit card.

7 REPLIES 7

@srinivasl

Good news.  As of today, according to moderators, you can reset your password via self service account and you will not need moderator help.  Please try the reset password function on the self service account.  I will be faster than waiting for moderator help.  

AustinLee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It could be something incorrect in your self serve information. 

@srinivasl

Please do not put personal information on this public community forum.  You can edit your post and remove phone number, etc.  

You need to contact the moderator via private messaging to reset your password.  It will take 1-2 days to respond.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

srinivasl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Moderator,

I am unable to access my self service account, so please reset my self service account password, so that I can change credit card and pay the due.

Mobile No: 647 655 xxxx

self service Username: xxx@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

@srinivasl

Is your credit card expired?  

If you can access your self service account, you can change the credit card.  You will need to manually put funds into your balance equivalent to your plan fee.  Then the account will become active.  

If you are unable to access your self service account, you will need to contact moderator to reset your password, so you can access the account.  

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srinivasl wrote:

When i call to *611 i can hear the message that service is temporarily suspended and please make a payment. When i tried to pay using registered credit card,  I hear a message that sorry we are not able to process your request, talk with Credit card company. What is the problem. How to pay through another credit card.

Can you access Self-Serve then? You can change your credit card / change autopay there.

Otherwise, your nearest pharmacy might offer vouchers.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You could buy a voucher from recharge.com and use that. Else log into selfserve and change your credit card on file under payments

Need Help? Let's chat.