cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see exactly how much data is used on the website?

buddy128
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't figure how to see how much data the company has on record of me using. used to be on overview, but it's gone?

3 REPLIES 3

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The overview page when the data is fully used no longer displays the data usage.  This is standard for all consumable values (limited minutes, data add-ons, and regular plan data buckets, roaming add-ons).

You can look at your usage history to see what has been used during various time periods.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@buddy128 wrote:

Can't figure how to see how much data the company has on record of me using. used to be on overview, but it's gone?

Right on the main page of your self serve account. Look for My Data & Add-Ons about half way down It will show your used versus what you have left. You then can click on View my Usage and see it in more detail

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@buddy128 wrote:

@buddy128  When you login into your account on the landing page it shows your data usage. If the info is not  there it means you used up all your available data for the period. You can also select your usage history to get more detailed info on usage.

Edit: If you need more data your options are:

1.  Purchase a data add-on
  2.  Change plans to one that offers more data
  3.  Renew your existing plan early. (You need moderator assistance to do that).
Need Help? Let's chat.