cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the soft copy of monthly bill with my address on it

Robinp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I m not able to locate any option which would let me get a soft copy of monthly bill payment with my information on it.
13 REPLIES 13

@Pitsey59 click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator request bill statement   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours  Please delete phone number you are on a public forum click 3 dots top right corner to edit post 

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

This is a public forum so you shouldn't post your phone number but the moderators may be able to provide a transaction history of some sort? 

Pitsey59

I need for all the time I have been with youse

Pitsey59

I need a copy of my cellphone bill. How do I get to it and how do I print it

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rajwinder1 wrote:

I need paper bill to both my number to see my all usage can you send me my home address please thanks 

@Rajwinder1 sorry, this isn't how you request it.  Please see here for an excellent guide, courtesy of @AE_Collector : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-receive-a-Receipt-show...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rajwinder1

Rajwinder1

I need paper bill to both my number to see my all usage can you send me my home address please thanks 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Delsel wrote:

I need a soft copy of my bill as well that shows my address and transaction history. It can be emailed to me, but I don't know how to do this 

Send private message to Moderator_Team.  That is done by clicking the envelope on top and entering that name in Send To.

@Delsel further details here:  How to Get Help - Community

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Delsel wrote:

I need a soft copy of my bill as well that shows my address and transaction history. It can be emailed to me, but I don't know how to do this 

Send private message to Moderator_Team.  That is done by clicking the envelope on top and entering that name in Send To.

Delsel

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @makkahn28,

You can actually take a screenshot of the whole screen and print it.

If you click on this link, you will find instructions on how to take a screenshot, save it and print it.

Cheers!  🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Mary_M, Is it possible for ppl to print their statements from Self-Serve by pressing on their PC's

ctrl + alt + P on their keyboard? Usually that's a short key cut for printing if one has a printer

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Robinp

Since Public Mobile is a prepaid service, we do not really have any monthly bills.

You can, however, view your transactions directly through your self-serve account. Your personal information should also appear at the main page (your name, phone number, etc).

We can also request a copy of an invoice, and if you would like this done, please send me your phone number via private message. Also include which months you would like to receive the invoice for.

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.