How to disactivate

Melanielavallee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to disactivate my plan

12 REPLIES 12

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JL9 wrote:

I think about 99% of your responses are always private message a CSA regardless of the issue, and while that is definitely an option for many things, especially if they exhausted all avenues, etc it is definitely not the only way and sometimes not helpful or useful at all. It won't really help customers here on the community if you are telling them to do things that are just wrong or won't resolve the issue and just frustrate them more. You may want to take each problem on a case by case basis and not always immediate play the private message CSA card, just a suggestion of course.

yeah.. it will never be a wrong answer to contact CSA.. easy reply.. got the first reply. 

most posters don't care   troubleshooting, so just open ticket and award the solution.

thanks. learned something tonight . LoL

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What site are people logging in to?

dust2dust_0-1660172449177.png

It's that we can't remove the card (which is ridiculous). But we can toggle autopay (now called pre-authorized payments) on and off.

@will13am 

No one is perfect in life, this is nature life, God created like this.
we tried do best to help each a other,
read and learning from other and respect all.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Geez the new rollout isn't all too intuitive and seem to have come with a lot of bugs, I hope they work that out and they add that option back as well.

@Timer wrote:

@will13am 

no option to remove autopayment at self-serve

You are correct about this part.  We are both half wrong/half right.  My bad for the brain freeze.  

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I think about 99% of your responses are always private message a CSA regardless of the issue, and while that is definitely an option for many things, especially if they exhausted all avenues, etc it is definitely not the only way and sometimes not helpful or useful at all. It won't really help customers here on the community if you are telling them to do things that are just wrong or won't resolve the issue and just frustrate them more. You may want to take each problem on a case by case basis and not always immediate play the private message CSA card, just a suggestion of course.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Melanielavallee    You can disable autopay (toggle switch) but if you want to remove the CC from the account, then you need to ask customer support to do that.  Not sure why PM has removed the option to remove the CC from the account. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you have access to your self serve account you don't need to contact a CSA. I would recommend signing in and removing autopay and then removing your card if you have one saved. Then your account will either be deactivated as soon as you port that number out or 90 days after your last unpaid renewal date. That way you cover yourself so the system can't erroneously charge you after you are gone (which happens sometimes) then you have to go through the hassle of chasing down a refund.

@will13am 

no option to remove autopayment at self-serve

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Melanielavallee , you can remove autopayment from your account on your own.  This is a self serve capability that does not require CSA support.  Account deactivation after 90 days of suspension is correct.  

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Melanielavallee 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to remove your autopay and after 90 days not paying you will account end.

Need Help? Let's chat.