cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel plan from outside of Canada without self serve account?

Michele7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi - I am in the UK and my plan does not work from here. I cannot receive the text with pin to setup my self serve account. How can I get around that to cancel my plan. It is auto pay each month.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Michele7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you will13am...I've emailed the moderator with my request.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Michele7, if you do plan on using this service within 90 days from now, consider asking the moderator team to remove auto pay only.  This way the account will assume a suspended state and be available for reactivation. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Michele7 wrote:

Hi - I am in the UK and my plan does not work from here. I cannot receive the text with pin to setup my self serve account. How can I get around that to cancel my plan. It is auto pay each month.

Thanks

You'll need to send a message to the moderators here.

You can't create the account and you can't dial 611.

I suppose you could cancel your credit card and get another one from your end. The autopay wouldn't work and the service will suspend and eventually disappear.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.