cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much do I pay to reactivate?

Paddle8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service was suspended. My amount due is $12 but my total estimated payment is $10. If I top up with a $10 voucher will that bring back my service?

11 REPLIES 11

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

instant top up-01.jpeg

@Paddle8 you can go to an esso and use the instant top up method to reactivate your plan.

in the future, if you want to qualify for auto-pay, you can purchase a visa gift card and use it to register for the auto-pay discount. even if you do not have any funds left on the gift card you will still receive the $2 auto-pay discount. and then you can just top up with vouchers etc.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Paddle8  If you can't get out to purchase a real-time voucher, then you'll need to purchase the nearest amount. The balance will be there for your next renewal. 

Look for locations offering real time vouchers: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Paddle8 Just do a manual payment of 12$ through self-service. The account should have Reactivation button after that. Then, restart your phone.

@Paddle8 

@Paddle8 wrote:

@Dunkman Thank you, I see I've already received the reward.

I was afraid of this, I don't have a card to use and I don't know if there's another way to top up by specific amounts like $12 without one. Was also hoping to do this without having to leave the house. 

You could try recharge.com.  Service fee applies, but it looks like you can buy $5 voucher also.

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Paddle8  Your going to need to add $12 so make sure there voucher will cover it.

Paddle8

@Dunkman Thank you, I see I've already received the reward.

I was afraid of this, I don't have a card to use and I don't know if there's another way to top up by specific amounts like $12 without one. Was also hoping to do this without having to leave the house. 

@Paddle8 

@Paddle8 wrote:

@Dunkman 
I only have AutoPay. $3 balance on the $15 plan. 

Then you might need $12 to restart your plan then.  Did you receive your autopay credit this most recent month?  Check payment history.  If you did not receive $2 autopay, then $10 may be enough. If you did receive, then you will need $12 payment.  $12 + taxes.  

@Paddle8  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Paddle8

@Dunkman 
I only have AutoPay. $3 balance on the $15 plan. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Paddle8 top up for the total cost of your plan and press the reactivate button. Then contact the moderators for any lost rewards. Stay safe. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Paddle8 

Probably yes.

To clarify, how much available funds do you have?  Which monthly rewards?  Which plan are you on?  

Edited

Need Help? Let's chat.