cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Moderator team take to respond usually?

IvankaSola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a few tickets, an hour ago and was wondering if they usually get back within the same day. 

I really need access to my phone, but my plan expired and I am trying to change my plan, but can't because its expired.

Contacted them to change my plan for me.

Hopefully they reply soon! Can't access my email accounts without verifying my number!

7 REPLIES 7

Seren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've had a moderator response in less than 24 hours.  Maybe send another message?

shawnpapan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting for a couple days for the MT to help me unlock my acc

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned above you could renew your current plan and then ask mods to switch plans to the one you want. Mods are usually pretty good about these kind of things.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@IvankaSola, I don't know what your plan change is, but if you must have service quickly, these steps will get you going, and your plan will be scheduled for next renewal.  I do not know if your plan will be cheaper for the new plan, or if it will be more expensive than your current plan, this could be a factor in your decision to proceed with my steps below.

1.  Renew current plan at full price.

2.  Once service is restored, go into My Account, and get to the Change Plan option.

3.  Select the plan you wish to change to (either prebuilt or via the plan builder) and select "Change on next Renewal" (the button on the right of the screen).

This will get you active on your current plan, and switch you automatically at your next renewal.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Up to 48 hours to respond.  The moderators have been more busier than normal.  Hopefully, they have caught up on the backlog.  The last week, the wait has been at least 24 hours unfortunately.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@IvankaSola wrote:

I created a few tickets, an hour ago and was wondering if they usually get back within the same day. 

I really need access to my phone, but my plan expired and I am trying to change my plan, but can't because its expired.

Hopefully they reply soon! Can't access my email accounts without verifying my number!

"Normal" response time is 1-4 hours but currently there is a back log from a system issue last week and a couple of promos that were running that created some issues so the wait time can be upto 48 hours.  You only need to send in one message as anyother just creates a longer list of items they need to work through.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@IvankaSola wrote:

Official response time is "within 48 hours" - usually they're faster than that. Lately they've been busier than normal because of some technical issues compounded with lots of new users in the last week or so - it may be a day or more before you hear from them, unfortunately.

Need Help? Let's chat.