cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do I have to wait for a moderator?

hpang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been waiting for some one to contact me for over 9 hours

22 REPLIES 22

You could try clearing your internet history & cache...do you use Chrome?..open up Google chrome and open an Incognito browser and try again.

Another person yesterday experienced a similar issue like you... unfortunately if it does not work you would have to open a ticket with Moderators.

As per your post it appears you have already contacted them. Usually take 24/48 hours for a response. However they might be a bit more busy this week with all system issues last few days.

@Tanyaf03 wrote:

Hi I was wondering if you have any experience with how password resets work for my account my wife forgot the password for it and when she does the forget password she confirms email and when it goes to next step for security questions it has the spot for answer but says an error has occurred just a heads up the security question is case sensitive please try again but does show the security question have been waiting for moderator to email back with no luck 

Tanyaf03

Hi I was wondering if you have any experience with how password resets work for my account my wife forgot the password for it and when she does the forget password she confirms email and when it goes to next step for security questions it has the spot for answer but says an error has occurred just a heads up the security question is case sensitive please try again but does show the security question have been waiting for moderator to email back with no luck 

Chris_Qc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Best thing to do is leave Public Mobile like im going to do .. imagine i just new customer from 3 days ago ..Moderator  have answered me so badly that i dont have any other choice to leave this crappy company .. PUBIC MOBILE NEVER AGAIN

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was contacted within 12-24 hrs

@saeliux wrote:

@Brookebailey wrote:

Someone just reached out to me!!! 

I am glad to hear!!!!

The longuest I waited was 2 to 3 days. I was unlucky I decided to contact them over a weekend after hours 😞

Does anyone know if they work sundays? Or what are the working hours?

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

saeliux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Brookebailey wrote:

I am glad to hear!!!!

The longuest I waited was 2 to 3 days. I was unlucky I decided to contact them over a weekend after hours 😞

Does anyone know if they work sundays? Or what are the working hours?

Fergusson

well, we have 2 non-working phones/accounts and I am a Type 1 diabetic living in a rural area so making our request a priority would be most appreciated. We do not have a landline either but I am hoping I will not regret my decision to go with Public Mobile.

hpang

Thank you to everyone who reponded. Looks like the problem for the service was the delay from the time the credit card is charged  to when the credit card company give Publicmobile the all OK message. I am still waiting to hear back from the Moderator about getting into the selfhelp portal.

I guess the fustration is when you ask the Chat AI SIMon how long does it take and the answer back, was usually a few hours. It is more than a few hours

@Brookebailey hi right now it seems like the moderators are very busy up to 48 hours response time is there anything we can do to help?

Brookebailey

Niousha

@Brookebailey Same here, waiting for 1.5 days no responde. I think they should have a system to let you know if you are in a queue, how many people ahead of you. 

Brookebailey

I have been waiting since 7pm on Wednesday... no phone or data since 7pm on Wednesday.. 😞

@danlee hi I was wondering how you email them, do you mean private message moderator team?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I almost feel that unless it's an emergency, moderator do not respond.  I have email them before and never get a respond.  Sad but luckily this Community is very helpful and you can find most of your issues resolved here

@hpang can you tell us your problem with your phone we have a lot of luck getting them working again

@hpangHonestly we are just Public Mobile users.. anything we think we know about the Moderators work queue is pure conjecture based on our observation. Nothing has ever been confirmed nor denied. If you have issues about a non working phone and in a hurry, I highly recommend you move up at least to Koodo postpaid. You do get what you pay for.. and Public Mobile "Less is Less" is true for customer service.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hpang I agree that it should, let's hope that it does!!

hpang

So wouldn't a non working phone be a higher priority?

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait time for a respones from a moderator is usually 48-72 hours give or take, depending on if it's high demand, it can take longer but please be patient. You will get a reply from a moderator as soon as they get to your message. You should receive a reply within the next day or so.  It's good to keep in mind that Public Mobile's services rates are low to benefit us and that comes with a lack of phone support and a wait time for online support for moderators. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My most recent interaction earlier in the week was almost 2 full working days.  I got a response toward the end of day.  The wait time is dynamic and depends on the needs of the customer base.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hpang wrote:

I have been waiting for some one to contact me for over 9 hours

@hpang  judging by all the issues with vouchers and suspended accounts it's going to take alot longer than that. Maybe 48 if you are lucky. You need to be patient hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hpang hi depending on how busy they are it could be up to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.