cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you find the total minutes used ?

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

How do you find the total minutes used ?  

Or there is no such features, we have to calculate our own?

6 REPLIES 6

@Kered13 wrote:

I would like to know the answer to this question as well.

I have the 100 minutes and so far it is done manually.

Sure there is a way that is easier - help anyone please

Please log into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca . The number of minutes remaining will out of the 100 will be shown under the Data and Add-ons part of the page.  Subtracting the number of minutes remaining from the 100 minutes will tell you how many you have used.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kered13 wrote:

@Kered13 

I haven't looked but I imagine there are apps to do your own tracking of minutes.

The best bet is to get the $5 add-on as your overage bucket of minutes and not worry about it if you happen to go over your 100 minutes on occasion.

So other than the overview page counter...

Kered13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy yeah that bothered me a bit when I first moved to PM in the fall of 2015.  I was used to tracking my minutes on my old plan at Telus and it was hard to give up the habit.  But I adjusted and realized it really didn't matter when the bucket is limitless.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Even its on unlimited, I still want to know. 

Its alright.  This wont show up on selfserve in future . Smiley Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy

For the unlimited minutes plan, self-serve does not show you the total minutes used.  You need to added them yourself from the usage history.  Since you have unlimited minutes, you don't care how much minutes you have used since renewal.

But the fixed number of minutes plan, self-serve shows you the total number of minutes used. e.g.  5 / 50MIN

Need Help? Let's chat.