cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find MMC number

Josh8794
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I find my MMC number and MCM number ?

9 REPLIES 9

Josh8794

@Anonymous Sorry for the miss information yes it is called MMC and MNC, those numbers are correct and helped me greatly! I was able to get the watch working! Me and my daughter thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh8794 : Can you check again for the initials of the numbers it's asking for? I think you'll need to consult the app instructions and the watch instructions to do all this parental control stuff.

The numbers that I suspect it's looking for (for some unknown reason to do with the app) is MCC - 302 and MNC - 220. These are usually in APN settings. And that's for data use. Maybe it does the parental controls via data.

Can you provide the app name and the watch make/model.

Josh8794

Yes it has a SIM card , I already put it in to and was able to call the watch ,but as it’s a kids phone I need to set it up in an app to add parental settings (what numbers are allowed to call and call out and such) in order to do so it’s asking for them numbers. I have an iPhone SE

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh8794 wrote:

iPhone SE (older version I believe)

Smart watch???

Josh8794

iPhone SE (older version I believe)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh8794 wrote:

Bought a kids smart watch for my daughter and need them to get it working 

Does it have a SIM slot or is it eSIM? eSIM's are not compatible here. But I think you do mean the APN settings.

If you can give us the make/model or link to its specs we can also help you know if it would work here at all.

Josh8794

Bought a kids smart watch for my daughter and need them to get it working 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Josh8794  What make/model is your phone?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Josh8794 wrote:

How do I find my MMC number and MCM number ?

What do you need those for? Are you actually wondering about MCC and MNC? Those are in APN settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.