cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check how much data I have left this month? And how can I check when my data amount renews

colefelske
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @colefelske 

See below picture of self-serve landing page for where to see when data renews and how much data left:

HALIMACS_0-1610673546922.png

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Log into your account, go to Overview tab/My Data & Add-Ons, View my Usage tab, all the information you need is there.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@colefelske  If you don't want to keep logging into your self-serve account, you can install data tracking app. On my Android i use the app called Data Witness which also has an option to track based on PM 30 or 90 days plans. It keeps track of 30 days and notifies you when it's about to reach 30th day so that way you know renewal is coming. Public Mobile also sends you a text couple of days before renewal as a reminder. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle
.. just a suggestion, you might want to track it on your phone as well.. however, data tracker comes with the phone usually tracked every month so you need to download 3rd party app that can reset the meter every 30 days

For Android, you can use "Data Counter Widget'. which can track 30 days cycle

There is another on Android called "Data Witness PM" , someone wrote it specifically for PM

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@colefelske  Data renews on payment due date at midnight EST. If your next payment due date is Jan 28th. Then on 27th when clock strikes midnight the 28th it renews.

To check your data log into your account and scroll down to my data and add-ons.

It shows there what you have left. Example 760 of 1024. If nothing shows that means you used up all your data.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.