cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I activate SIM card with 2FA phone lost?

Lostkatlogin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! Been a long-time member on my string of Samsung phones, but 6 weeks ago said phone went missing. Figured it would be found during deep-cleaning of house, but never turned up.

How would I be able to activate a new SIM to use it in my crappy backup phone? 

Regular account and phone number can be provided to verify

3 REPLIES 3

@Lostkatlogin  If you did set up ever safe ID you should see option that says “didn’t receive code” tap it and you should get option to have code sent to email instead . Or tap resend code few times and the option to send code to email instead should appear . Once lidded back k to your account you just need to SIM card swap the in profile page like this . Or get support to SIM card swap the number for you 

SIM  SWAPPING  profile tabs

Handy1_0-1693750920488.png

And here’s the link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lostkatlogin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I di already set up an eversafe ID. But unfortunately two two devices that were set as trusted, were the missing phone and a broken laptop 😞 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lostkatlogin 

If you haven't created a Eversafe ID yet, you will need to create one first so you can access your account. This was a new thing for all members. So click on Sign Up on your computer and click on Resend Code to have it sent to your email...you might have to Resend Code a few times if it didn't work.

IMG_0110.png

Once you are in your account then go to the Profile section and enter your new SIM card number.

If you have any issues login then you will need the help from a CS_Agent to access at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Agents hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so they will pm you back in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.