cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Know My New Plan is Starting?

Koosha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A few weeks ago, I changed my plan for the next period which is October 25. But it doesn't show in my account. The new plan is going to be 50$ per 30 days and includes:

- 8GB at 3G Speed

- Unlimited international Text

- Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

The same plan started today on my wife's cellphone and I want to be sure that my new plan will also start. But my account doesn't show. It was a limited time offer and I don't want to loose it.

Can somebody here help? I privately messaged the moderator team, but have not received any reply. 

8 REPLIES 8

Koosha

@Anonymous

Yes it does.

Koosha

@computergeek541

Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Koosha wrote:

@Anonymous

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Plan Details showed my current plan but not the one I requested as my new plan. So I built my own and the same offer came up, as you said and I made my new plan. Thanks!

Good news. And now it shows in Plan Details... correct?

Koosha

@Anonymous

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Plan Details showed my current plan but not the one I requested as my new plan. So I built my own and the same offer came up, as you said and I made my new plan. Thanks!

@Koosha wrote:

A few weeks ago, I changed my plan for the next period which is October 25. But it doesn't show in my account. The new plan is going to be 50$ per 30 days and includes:

- 8GB at 3G Speed

The same plan started today on my wife's cellphone and I want to be sure that my new plan will also start. But my account doesn't show. It was a limited time offer and I don't want to loose it.

Can somebody here help? I privately messaged the moderator team, but have not received any reply. 

I wouldn't worry about this too much.  And since this plan is still being offered, I wouldn't even bother waiting for a moderator's response or spend additional time trying to contact them.

If there isn't a future-dated plan change showing in your account at the moment, you can just go through the process again, and set it up to go through at the start of the next billing cycle that starts for you in a few days.  As I said before, the plan that you want is still being offered.  It's just that now it's showing up in the custom plan builder tool.  It can be selected by choosing 30 day, Canada+U.S. talk, global texting, and  6+2GB 3G data.

@Anonymous wrote:

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

It probably isn't a good idea to copy the official an annoucements and comminications from Public Mobile word-for-word.  Your reply makes it look as if you work for Public Mobile, which you do not, or at the very least, you haven't posted from an official Public Mobile account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Koosha wrote:

- 8GB at 3G Speed

You can verify that you did change the plan by going into Plan Details. You'll see the future plan listed there. If not, you didn't do it right. You can still make that plan in build your own though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.