cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Ala1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have two phones with you guys, and no one has returned to me. I need to keep my same number even if I have SIM card issues. Therefore , my old phone was lost with my public mobile SIM card in it and I need to keep and thus retrieve that same number (the one inside the stolen SIM card). I wish to keep the same number as I am an elderly person and so is my mom. My other phone is on my mom’s, another elderly person. We wish to keep our same phone numbers too. Please advise with this matter asap. We have many doctor appointments. We need help and the hospital needs to contact us. Please help asap. No one contacted us yet, as said. Awaiting for your response , best. Thank You and please contact me and my mom, hereby. Also We have beef with you guys so many years as loyal customers. 

6 REPLIES 6

Ala1

Thank you 

Ala1

thank you 

You will need to ask the support people to create your account. And while you have their attention you can ask them to change over the sim on the account.

Don't sweat it. It's no problem. You just need to jump through a couple hoops to get there.

Ala1

Hello and thank You. I have been many years with Public and so I have two phones. One is mine and the other is my moms , but mine got stolen with the SIM card in it of course. So I wish to keep the same nr of course. I bought a new public SIM card and I cannot keep the same nr somehow. I never created an account with the stolen nr but I have been with public for years as a loyal customer and no One reached out to me. My mom has an account created online at public and my phone is registered as an emergency on her account , thus , there has to be a way to help me keep my phone

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ala1 

don't worry they SIM card is free but just told them you use it them will be give it free,

you have 30 days full money back refund with CPO phone,

contact support team by private message CS_Agent  to getting info for return.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ala1  - do you have access to both of these My Accounts? If so, you can swap the sim card numbers on the accounts yourself.

But, did you lose both sims to each account...?

Have you already obtain new sim card(s)?

I am a bit confused about what you are trying to do. If you have no access My Accounts, or they have never been created than ask CSA for help.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If you already have a ticket in, try responding to one from your SENT folder in your private messages.

edit, spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.