cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Wellcome2_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a $20 and a $40 voucher at shoppers. I did not know public had such aweful customer service. Neither one of the vouchers work and I really don’t want to have wasted my money. These things are non refundable. I was told to wait for 48 hrs, well I have waited almost a month they still don’t work and the are barely visible because of shoppers cheap printing. I need help. It’s not fair 3648A729-73B7-460B-8847-201DCF7C85F5.jpeg

5197ED30-10E1-4477-9A52-43D07A6501AF.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

these 2 threads have been merged

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Wellcome2_Can you go back to Shoppers maybe they can look up their records so they can print another copy of the numbers for you? If you paid by credit card, you might be able to seek resolution that way too.

There are also various ways on the Internet to restore faded receipts.

You can try the moderators with this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 however I am not sure they can help you if you can't read the PIN

Wellcome2_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a $20 and a $40 voucher at shoppers. I did not know public had such aweful customer service. Neither one of the vouchers work and I really don’t want to have wasted my money. These things are non refundable. I was told to wait for 48 hrs, well I have waited almost a month they still don’t work and the are barely visible because of shoppers cheap printing. I need help. It’s not fair 

Need Help? Let's chat.