cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

dolldagger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it take MODS to answer you guys back? Sometimes they dont get too me for one week

9 REPLIES 9

You lost me when you said you were at the Koodo kiosk. This is Public Mobiles community group.

@dolldagger wrote:

I tried to renew my $50.00 billing plan, i tried over and over and it wouldnt work.. i was standing at a Koodo kiosk seeing if they could help with the issues..

When i went back to click "change plan now" to the $50.00 plan. myself, and the employee at the kiosk seen it said $50.00. I looked when i got home and it said i was on the $40.00 plan. I messaged the MODS immediately but its been almost a week.

I need my phone for work, as im an uber driver. However im worried its been too long and they will require me too make another payment. 

A week is too long, you need to message them again.  On another note PM may not be the best fit if you rely on your phone for work as issues that crop up can take awhile to get resolved.

dolldagger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to renew my $50.00 billing plan, i tried over and over and it wouldnt work.. i was standing at a Koodo kiosk seeing if they could help with the issues..

When i went back to click "change plan now" to the $50.00 plan. myself, and the employee at the kiosk seen it said $50.00. I looked when i got home and it said i was on the $40.00 plan. I messaged the MODS immediately but its been almost a week.

I need my phone for work, as im an uber driver. However im worried its been too long and they will require me too make another payment. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dolldagger wrote:

How long does it take MODS to answer you guys back? Sometimes they dont get too me for one week

@dolldagger  It should be 48 hours. If there are major issues might be longer. My recommendation is that if you do not hear back within 48 hours then you should send them a follow up message.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dolldagger The offical moderator response time is 48 hours.if you  post your questions here,we are happy to help you.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Might want to ask ur question here as the community can help with many things....

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@dolldagger wrote:

Oupsy...not so long..waiting time is few hours to 2 days...usually..Smiley Frustrated

Can we try to help you with your problem?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dolldagger wrote:

It can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours and longer if there are more issues for moderators to wade through. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Normally, the turnaround time is a few hours.  A while back when there were issues affecting numerous accounts, it looked like response times ballooned to 2-3 days.  Looking at the amount of activity in the community forum, I would guess that current response times are likely hours not days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.