cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Trouble Porting from Cityfone

ryanjmah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I signed up for a new account. When trying to port my existing number I get the error message "We are experiencing difficulties in processing this request. Please contact Public Mobile for additional assistance. "

Please help.

Thanks,

Ryan

4 REPLIES 4

ryanjmah

I finally got the text message indicating that porting was successful. Looks like everything works now. I guess just be patience as there must be a lag/delay on porting.

Thanks!

ryanjmah

Just an update. It appears my number has ported over. I can callout but when someone calls me it goes right to voice mail?

ryanjmah

Thanks Jeferson. I just signed up with PM and even the public mobile number is not in service? I have contacted a moderator. It seems the only thing that works is the Public Mobile Internet

jeferson

Here's what the moderators recommend:

1) If you recently ported your phone number and you are experiencing mixed services/porting issues – send us a private message and please include your Public Mobile phone # (if applicable), the number you wish to port, as well as the account number associated to your old service provider

2) If you have a failed activation, but you have been charged, please include when private messaging us - your SIM card number, name and email address used when activating.

During your activation, if you have not been charged, please clear your cookies/cache and try again, or use a new browser. Should you require further assistance, please send a private message to one of the moderators.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.