cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help | FM to Public Mobile Failure

Ctok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transfered my phone from FM to tublic mobile today to take advantage of the offer.

Instead of giving me the provincial calling, unlimited text and 12gb of data, it gave me the following :

• My Plan
  • Pick & Pay
  • $10 per 30 Days

It took the payment though and left me with 'Available Funds: $112.00'

What do I do?

6 REPLIES 6

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jeffguy124u wrote:
I switched from freedom mobile, ordered my sim...when I tried to activate it, I didn't get the promo (shock ends soon!) And after a few days, my incoming calls stopped working. how do i get a hold of someone for help?

No worries!

If you haven't already, use this link and send a private message to one of the mods (doesn't matter which, they will all be able to see it).

Include your sim #, phone #, email address and a description of the problem. They will sort it out for you. 🙂

jeffguy124u
I switched from freedom mobile, ordered my sim...when I tried to activate it, I didn't get the promo (shock ends soon!) And after a few days, my incoming calls stopped working. how do i get a hold of someone for help?

Ctok

Thanks!

Ctok

Thank you for the quick reply!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @Ctok,

Don't worry, PM will fix this and you will be up and running soon.  

Please send a private message to community moderator @MarieHelene_L right now. Just click on her name and then click the link to "Send this user a private message" from her profile page near the right hand side of the screen.  Include your public mobile phone number and the sim card number to have it fixed.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Private message a mod with your details email and phone number and tbe plan you wanted.
Need Help? Let's chat.