cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help... Data Stopped Working Without Explanation!

tamse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have the pre-paid plan (90 days with 12gb data and talking and all that stuff) and it's been working for almost a year now, then all of a sudden my data doesn't work anymore and when I log in to see how much data is left for the 3 months it just shows:
"You currently don't have any Add ons on your account"

I still have 3 weeks left until my prepaid plan autorenews again, what could be happening?

Please help! Can someone look into my account?

Thanks

Tam

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

@ShawnC13

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the page with moderator contact info no longer includes any names of individual moderators, as PM recently removed that info.  The only choice listed now is Moderator_Team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tamse, as stated if you no longer see your data in your addon section it means it has been all used up.  If you feel this is incorrect you should check through your usage to see if this is possible.  If it is incorrect you will need to contact a MOD

Here is the link for Contacting our Community Moderators.  When you click on the link a new page will open up and you will see a list of Community Moderators.  Choose one name *they will all have access to the message* and then click send message with as much information listed below.

* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 7:00pm(EST)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

You used up all of your data.

Check your text messages you should have received a text from PM telling you that you reached 75% of your data and an other one for 95 %

You should start using a data manager to keep up with your usage

You can try My Data Manager  or IWIK's "Data Witness" for Android 

Need Help? Let's chat.