cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

farzanehalikhan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why my account  is wrong?

Why does it say it’s invalid when I want to enter a 12 digit number with credit card on my phone 

dial 611

5 REPLIES 5

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

If you are entering 12 digits as a credit card, that's the problem. A valid credit card has 16 digits. Or is your question not that simple?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@farzanehalikhan wrote:

Why my account  is wrong?

Why does it say it’s invalid when I want to enter a 12 digit number with credit card on my phone 

dial 611

If it is your voucher:

Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for the voucher to become active. When did you purchase it? Are you adding the voucher by self service or dialing 611.

If you are using self service make sure you clear your history/cache and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

If it is your credit card:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

To register Credit card go to selfserve 

If you don't already have it please register first https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/new-oneTimeTopUp-Page/?PostbackParameter=Overview 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@farzanehalikhan Are you trying to enter a 12 digit voucher code? If yes, you will have to wait about 24 hours if you just bought it from a retail store. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@farzanehalikhan Hello are you trying to enter a voucher number or a credit card number?If it is a credit card it must first be on your account before you can use it at  611

Need Help? Let's chat.