cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy PM customer

alirazaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have completed 1 and half month with PM, so far zero issues, no call drops, no data speed issue.

very happy with the service.

15 REPLIES 15

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Newfeeflip

Yes, after 90 days we will be able to unlock it 😉 I will update the knowledge base about this procedure! 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I didn't realize that either.

Newfeeflip

Thanksfor replying @Shazia_K.  My phone works with Public as it's a Koodo phone, but I wanted to use the phone on a trip.

So once I am with Public for 90 days you can unlock it?  That wasn't mentioned in the unlocking post in the Knowledge Base forum, but good to know.  Perhaps that post should be updated.  Koodo has the same policy so they cannot unlock until 90 days as well.

Rockdaddy22
That's interesting info, I had no idea @Shaz

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Newfeeflip

Can you confirm if you are able to use your phone with your Public Mobile SIM card?

You have sent us a request in order to have your phone unlocked but unfortunately, for a carrier to be able to unlock a device you should have an account active for at least 90 days which is not the case right now, therefore we cannot unlock this phone.

Can you try and see if the device can be unlocked from where it was originally purchased?

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@Newfeeflip If your iPhone is locked with Koodo, it should work with PM. 

Please try inserting your sim and power cycle the phone. 

If if it doesn't work, check out your carrier settings, mobile network settings and APN settings, they all need be set to PM settings. 

If if you need more instructions, please message back here. 

Thanks

Newfeeflip

Koodo.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
What was the little issue?

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

+1

had a small issue registering one of my account but other than that it has been great.

I've had such a hard time convincing people to change over when the 12GB promo was on. If they like paying $80 a month. That's fine with me.

Rockdaddy22
Who is it locked with?

Newfeeflip

I can say I'm very happy as well.  I joined during the promo and was one of the lucky ones with zero issues.  Not sure how happy I would be if I did have issues as this is my work number and since I'm self-employed I'd potentially lose alot of money if I didn't have a working number.  

So far so good...now if only PM can unlock my iphone for an upcoming trip 😉

Good to hear, congrats!!

ech_786

@alirazaa  greattttttttttttttt

alirazaa

@ech_786 I have reffered one of my friend and he is also moved from another provider to PM and so far no complaint.

ech_786

@alirazaa welcome to the PM family...

glad you are enjoying ..

please encourage others as well to join PM, you will earn rewards for this.

I beleive this is the only way we can customers pay back to PM.

Thanks again for sharing +ve feedsback.

Cheers!

Need Help? Let's chat.