cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!

Emma1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim and I received an email from Public Mobile saying my account was active but I can't login in to the self serve. It says it's unable to verify my email???

On top of that it says that I can't make any calls or texts with my phone because I don't have that feature, which I do and I can already see the payment coming off my credit card. And my old phone which is with virgin is still ringing when I call my number so obviously something went wrong when I tried to port my number?. Help!   @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O

6 REPLIES 6

@brianreidStarting a new topic would make your post more visible. (This one is a couple of months old and marked as "solved" - not many community members will look at your "reply"...)

For account related issues you need to contact the @Moderator_Team, if you are unsure on how to go about it:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Include all relevant info: account number, phone number, problem description etc. It's also advisable that you turn on your e-mail notifictions so that you are alerted when the moderators are getting back to you. They are available from Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Good luck!

brianreid
my plan not renewing after i made payment

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Emma1

I'm sorry you're having issues with your port. Could you send me this info via private message?

- phone number that you were trying to port 

- account number with your old service provider

- Public Mobile SIM card number 

Thank you 🙂 I'll look into this for you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You're welcome.  Just stay patient, the moderators will be at work in the morning and your case will be dealt with expeditiously.  In the mean time just keep using your old service.  

Emma1

Thank you. I guess I'll see what's happening in the morning!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Did you attempt a port as part of the activation process?  If you did and your old service is working, it's likely the port failed and that could affect the activation process because you didn't get at temporary number first.  Porting can take a few hours. Since your old service is still working, wait until the morning, if nothing had changed, send a private message to a moderator.  Only they can go into your account and fix porting issues.  I will tag a moderator to make sure they are aware your problem.  @Mary_M, your help is needed here.

Need Help? Let's chat.