Did you mean: 

Got an error

ottaviarossini
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

on my phone not open 

for tablet browsing firefox got an error

5.JPG

15 REPLIES 15

Person of few words. 🙂 I'm sure that user will appreciate it.

ottaviarossini

did

If you mean the error message then good. Please go ahead and click that accept as solution button on that reply from Timer if that's the case.

ottaviarossini

installed microsoft edge browsing and open inprivate, not showing up yet

@ottaviarossini 

That authentication error messages sometimes appears if ja member is logged in but tries to switch to either mobile or desktop view.  I've found that this is usually corrected by reloading the page.

I primarily use Firefox on my phone. Sometimes I use Chrome. I rarely to almost never use the Samsung browser. I've never seen that error.

Let us know it goes with Microsoft. You could also try the suggestions by Timer in his first part in your Firefox.

Adding - @ottaviarossini - so which was it, Microsoft or those browser things?

ottaviarossini

installed microsoft

ottaviarossini

twice got it to sign in to community
on my phone not opening

@Timer- No I don't know. The error is from the Community. And it's why I asked how they got it.

@dust2dust 

yeah OP not ask for account or rewards login links.but i posting if them don't know where they going. you know.

@Timer- I've never seen it before either. It says "Public Mobile Community > Authentication Error" up top and Khoros at the bottom. What I'm saying is, is that they don't need the account or rewards login links.

@dust2dust 

i don't know maybe.. that first time saw this 6 error. but in photo they given all instructions.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@Timer- This appears to be a community error. Not self-serve.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ottaviarossini 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,

if from browser mobile Chrome, go view in desktop mode.

1. Tap on the menu options.
  2. Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
  3. and clear cache and cookies and use one page incognito.

here link for photo  View Desktop Site.  check it out how to do it.

To Login Page  or  Login Page Rewards

or install Microsoft Edge browser.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wow, that's quite the splash. What were you trying to do? Can you get the message again? ie. reproduce it? Or did it just happen once?

Need Help? Let's chat.