cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go to LONDON DRUGS Sage Hill Calgary for stellar service !

Angelface
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got set up in record time, with such ease and the man who handled phones really knew what he was talking about.   See I went into a few Walmart's and those guys will mess you up and leave you coming on here to find out answers.  But these guys at LD....BRAVO!!!!! thanks a bunch guys!!!

8 REPLIES 8

kvasir
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my sim card from Heritage LD in Calgary back in November. No question asked. Registered the card online myself after getting back in front of a desktop.

Great to hear! Happy you had a good exprrience.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Doonerz 

Thats great.  I glad to hear you had a positive experience.

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Murco wrote:

London drugs is a great place to buy the Sim cards, but I always recommend Registering yourself

I was in the NE London Drug - Town Square in Calgary and they offered great service as well! They sold me a SIM card as well with no problem or pressure.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Murco wrote:

London drugs is a great place to buy the Sim cards, but I always recommend Registering yourself

Do you need to register with the store before you walk in?Smiley Tongue

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelface, welcome to Public Mobile.  London Drugs gets pretty good reviews in this forum.  In this particular case, you might have lost out on a promotion by not going the online route.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Share-the-love-get-a-25-Credit-for-You-...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Angelface wrote:

I got set up in record time, with such ease and the man who handled phones really knew what he was talking about.   See I went into a few Walmart's and those guys will mess you up and leave you coming on here to find out answers.  But these guys at LD....BRAVO!!!!! thanks a bunch guys!!!

@Angelface  That is great news. Welcome to public mobile. Let us know if you have questions

Need Help? Let's chat.