cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an Invoice

BLH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got an invoice with no problem last month. This month the mods have increasing demands on the info I have to supply them to get a simple invoice. My account number or phone number gives them all the info they need.

Is this PM's way of refusing to give invoices?

12 REPLIES 12

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @BLH,

Thank you for raising concern with us!

We are required to ask these questions for validation and verification purposes. It's always important to make sure that we have the correct information!

Regards

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

In this age of evreything online, and paperless billing, it seems the monthly invoice has gotten lost in the shuffle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The invoice connundrum is an artifact of how carriers in this country handle prepaid accounts.  Public Mobile is merely going with the flow.

Only way to get invoice is through MOD,   And hope they reply, which they normally do. 😄

Here's what I get after do I little research here's a link for you http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Invoice-Request/m-p/129630

After checking that I found out that best way to get a quick invoice is by sending private msg to mod dept @Shazia_K with your account n phone number along request to email your invoice hopefully they will send you one by email in a day or two
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

How do you send a request by emailing or send a private msg
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

BLH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Doesn't any read before replying to a post? I got an invoice with no problem after requesting one last month.

I requested one this month. I have 3 seperate requests for information for PM. Each request required more information that they already have. I DID NOT have to go through this last month.

@computergeek541 thx for confirming that's what I thought

To obtain invoice customer do required to send a request

@BLH wrote:

I got an invoice with no problem last month. This month the mods have increasing demands on the info I have to supply them to get a simple invoice. My account number or phone number gives them all the info they need.

Is this PM's way of refusing to give invoices?

They will give an invoice, and they are required to if it is requested by the customer as they are collecting provicial and federal sales taxes.  However, it doesn't happen automatically, and the subscriber has to specificly request it.  With that said, the receipt may be nothing more than amounts topped up, HST/GST/PST and Public Mobile's HST registration number. 

That's what I thought I never received any invoice I usually check my credit card transactions history

Unless you send them a request to get a invoice but I heard it's take time to get invoice if u put a request and you do need to send details about account holder I believe

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

As long as i know, they don't provide any invoice apart from the Payment History available in the self-serve account.

EDIT: Keep reading

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Do u request for invoice or last month it came itself
Need Help? Let's chat.