cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free credits for frontline health care workers in BC?

kerokerokeroppi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I heard that Telus and Koodo are giving out 2-month credits to frontline health care workers, in supporting and recognizing their roles in fighting against the public health crisis during COVID-19 pandemic. Is Public Mobile offering any free credits as well for health care workers in BC?

4 REPLIES 4

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fdrcamb519 

I mean I think the reason why Telus and Koodo can do that is because there plans are more expensive then public. And can be region specific for Koodo and Telus while public is Canada wide. Still would be nice for a little something though like an extra GB or more long distance mins 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kerokerokeroppi 

Welcome to Public Mobile, with their plans, and amazing reward  program. It’s as if they, give back to everyone everyday. I really appreciate frontline workers, but at same time, many of them are working, even  overtime, on other hand many families are struggling, laid off or lost their jobs, I’m self employed along  with my wife, paying rent for our business, mortgage etc... and not working for the last 2 months, still very thankful for Public Mobile for their great plans.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@kerokerokeroppi wrote:

I heard that Telus and Koodo are giving out 2-month credits to frontline health care workers, in supporting and recognizing their roles in fighting against the public health crisis during COVID-19 pandemic. Is Public Mobile offering any free credits as well for health care workers in BC?

No the only thing that is a promo right now is 2G for 35.00 plan and the 15.00 1G add on's. Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 11.58.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.47.00 PM.png

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Currently PM is not offering anything for health care workers in BC.

Need Help? Let's chat.