Forgot username and email

Ch12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot what email I used for my account how do I get on my self serve 

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ch12 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change Email and reset password for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address, 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ch12 wrote:

I forgot what email I used for my account how do I get on my self serve 

@Ch12 

Are you sure a Self Serve account was ever created?

If an activation was done instore, an account would have needed to be created after the fact.

Here is the link to register for an account, if one has not been created yet:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If still issues, and trial and error of using possible emails is not getting you anywhere, ask CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ch12  The username is the email address. Do you know the pasword?  Try your email adresses until one works. Look for the welcome email message they sent when you activated. If you can't get logged in, click the chatbot icon at the bottom and get a CSA to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.