cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password

Mel2019
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my password so I clicked “forgot password” I put in the email twice and then it asks me my security question, I answer it and it says “oh no something went wrong but don’t panic go back to login” 

it nevers stops, I just can’t get into change my password. 

I have a screen shot of my info so I know my security question is correct and if I DO put in an incorrect security question answer it tells me my answer is incorrect. So why won’t it accept my correct answer?

7 REPLIES 7

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Mel2019, do you have an email address like thisismy+email@something.com, rather than thisismyemail@something.com?

or, replace the + with an '_'?  If yes, then it's probably the problem as the email system doesn't send to these types of accounts (it should... it's from back in the Arpanet days originally).

@Mel2019 

Good news.  I would just wait to hear back from moderator.  Sending multiple messages might had to the queue anyways.....   

Mel2019

Thank you, I sent a pm to moderator. Afterwards I tried another device and my actual password worked! So no need to change password. Do I need to send moderated another message in regards to previous message or just wait to hear from them? I hate to waste their time:( 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

IF its the generic error you could

• try switching the language to french
  • clearing browser cache
  • waiting a couple hours

(the above should work with otther errors as well.

Mod reply time is taking over 48hours so  it will take a while to get help from them, I would use them as last resort.

if you need to do an immediate payment you could buy a voucher and add it to your account by dialing 611

Mel2019

Thank you, I was on last night at 11pm and it did the same but I will try later tonight. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try again incognito mode on chrome and if that fails contact a moderator at the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Mel2019Public's system is glitchy.. Most of the time it is not your fault. I suggest you try it at off peak hours.. I personally usually prefer doing things like topping up / changing plans a bit after midnight. Oh if you are not already, make sure you are using a freshly started browser, with no privacy extensions etc to access the selfserve.

Need Help? Let's chat.