Did you mean: 

Forgot enail

CorreneMurray
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot my account email and my self serve pin for the phone 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CorreneMurray  - are you currently in a nonpay/suspended status? If so, for how long?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1 - Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2 - Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Otherwise, see other member's posts.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@CorreneMurray 

How many e-mail addresses could it be?

Try all of them utilizing the Forgot Password feature on the self-serve account login page.   Here's the link:  Public Mobile - Forgot Your Password?

The 'correct' one will generate a link to the associated e-mail address with a link to reset password. That'll be the one that is your account e-mail address.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CorreneMurray  Contact support through private message on these forums. Include as much info you have to them that you can supply so they can help you get back into your account. Click link below.

send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #

edited by computergeek541:  the originally provided link wasn't to CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.