cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the website

pmhead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Cannot pay. Continually get the don't panic message. Have to wait for moderator to answer. They don't. So frustrating. This will be the reason I move from PM
8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pmhead did you ever look at the private message that @MarieHelene_L sent you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pmhead

yes I tried other brousers.

In this day and age a website should be seamless especially on a business that wants to be online only.  Its not a matter of clearing cache's or changing browsers its a crappy website.

Even if I am lazy, stupid and mean the website should work without a lot of stress. 

An instruction page or faq's that is accessable.  A logout button. 

Anyway problem addressed after we tried to phone long distance and were prompted to pay.  From what account I am not sure but it is good for another three months.  argh

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @pmhead

I have replied to your private message about an hour ago. Please view your inbox so I can help you and look further into this Cat Embarassed

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

Best way to pay bills is to setup autopay, and then you get a discount too! can't go wrong.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle
Have you tried using another browser or using private/incognito browsing mode?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Well they are constaantly working to improve the websites.  As for your issue, it's been posted in the wrong forum.

pmhead

Directly. The frustration is the website. Trying to pay bills. Getting frozen. The website is inefficient 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

How long and how do you contact the mods?  I find they are usually pretty good a getting back to people when they are online.

Need Help? Let's chat.