cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Attempt at Contacting Moderator

davidhoward012
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mods,

This is going to be my last thread before I give up. I sent a private message to @Mary_M on November 19th and again on November 21st in order to facilitate a manual port of a Koodo prepaid number. This should be a fairly quick manual port right?

This is the third thread I've done, and the last one.

I see various people in these threads getting responses, so I thought I'd try one last time. I really had high hopes for this kind of a business model, but going on 2 weeks now? I see some other people with unresolved issues for 3? 

I didn't want to bombard you guys with PMs because I don't think that's a very nice thing to do, and I also have a life outside of trying to sort out my mother's phone plan. So this is my last attempt, please help!

I've sent a private message to @Shazia_Kthis time. I still trust that you guys can help make this right.

Dave

10 REPLIES 10

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Kris

Waiting is frustrating, no doubt. Here's an update from PM earlier today on the status of clearing the backlog. Ordering another SIM is likely the fastest way to obtain another SIM.

Keep the original order number as that's needed to get the promo plan for a SIM that didn't arrive (see Jeremy M's post).

As for ordering a new SIM, be careful with the shipping address (speaking from experience...my first order didn't arrive due to my typo...once I noticed--a few weeks later--I ordered again...that one arrived promptly).

Hope that helps.

Kris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have tried contact customer support now 3 times in 6 days with no response and I messaged you yesterday for help , with no response , all I want is my SIM card with i paid for all most a month ago now , please help .

thx Kris

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K its been a while, eh!  

I am fine, and keeping our awesome mods in thoughts as you guys work super hard.

Yup, talk to you soon.. in the meantime, best of luck in banishing that backlog to obscurity 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@imm1304 Heart long time no see, I hope that you are doing fine!

Talk to you soon! Smiley Happy

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304

@davidhoward012,

Just double check and send the most accurate info one more time in your communicaton with Shazia. 

Although a little complicated, Shazia has offered to implement the changes to take effect immediately if you wish tomorrow morning (by creating a new account for you).  

Whichever option you choose now, I am sure Shazia will take best care of you now that you have her attention.  Cheers.  

davidhoward012

@Shazia_KThanks for responding! 

Yes - the number change on the 21st has an incorrect area code. Not making any changes - I'll wait for your response then. 

Thanks!
Dave

davidhoward012

Thanks for the heads up. 

I actually deleted my original moderator message on the 19th because there was a further development to the issue (mid port, no service) because I didn't want to confuse on the issue.

I guess I'm sitting at the 21st on the queue then and the wait continues...

:'(

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @davidhoward012

I'm sorry about this! 

I see that you did a number change on the 21st of November after many port attempts. 

I logged a ticket with our tech team, I might need to create a new account for you tomorrow morning due to our system allowing one number change per 30 days unless you want to wait until the 22nd of December to port your Koodo number.  

Please do not make any other changes, I will get back to you tomorrow morning and let me know what would you like to do. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304

Hi @davidhoward012,

I just read in this thread in the Featured Topics where Dave gave an update.  They started answering messages from the 19th today.  So, you may very well get a resolution today, hopefully.  The mods work until 9pm EST today.  I wish you the best of luck.   

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi ..

i'm sure somebody will be with you shortly..the following link explains the happenings:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Update-on-support/m-p/114863

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.