cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIXED] Sim# Invalid while creating account

Optical24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

So my friend was almost finished setting up an account, but she had to go back to fix a mistake on her address. So when I re-click the "continue" button it appears her sim card is now "invalid" (her sim card was invalid the first time). She has yet to complete the account setup and now she's stuck on the account setup page. 

Update: I closed the page and started a new account setup, its valid now. 

5 REPLIES 5

Optical24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone for replying. Everything is ok now, the original post has been updated. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

IIRC, when I create my account 2 days ago, if you are the final stage of the activation, I got a warning about starting over again if I was going back that far back.

Her SIM card may already activated somehow(just guessing) to get the SIM# invalid.

Did she received an email about activation?

If yes, use the email info to register for the online account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

From a brief read of the million threads about invalid sim's...it seems maybe using a different browser or incognito mode gets it going. If service hasn't been paid for yet then it wouldn't be in the system yet.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You should message the moderator team in regards to that with the sim number, and is there service on the simcard at the moment?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Optical24 Check if she was charged or not. If the sim was not used before, may be the activation partially went through. In this case, payment was probably taken. If not, you might want to reach out to the Moderator_Team and they will investigate the issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.