cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely Dissapointed with service, private message to moderators no replies !

traildog
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dont know who to turn to, im extremely fustrated and dissapointed at the lack of options to contact Public Mobile in regards to account loging problems on one of my other accounts. Phone services expired 4 days ago, cannot log in to make the payment, cannot call for service.

Private messages sent to moderators now going on day 3 no reply..

Starting to think cheaper may not be better.. 

is the any call center or other way to get a reply from Public mobile other than from other users ?

11 REPLIES 11

traildog

@ Effort

2 messages in 3 days is certainly not spaming the moderators.. 

If this is truly the way their ticket system is set up, then it is serioulsy flawed.. 

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The ticket system is setup so if you send a message, you're put at the bottom of the queue. If you constantly send messages, you're putting yourself back to the bottom. You just need to be patient and not spam the moderators with messages.

traildog

@ drmartin

Im not about to post private account information on a public forum for everyone to see.. all the required information has been sent to the moderators team via private message numerous times over the last 3 days.

traildog

@ drmartin

A week reply time is totally unacceptable for customer service.. 

I under stand the whole automation model, but there has to be some accountability and support on the company's side as well.. this isnt a free service, its one we pay for and should receive service when required.

traildog

Never had this problem with telus, or koodo.. just pick up the phone and problem is solved then and there.. serisouly regretting switching to PM

traildog

@ mimmo_L

This will not correct my problem especially since the phone that the account im trying to access manage and pay for is 5400kms away.. 

Long story short, all I need is the email address associated to the account.. this is not for my primary's account but a secondary that i have set up for my son.  

Still no response from PM's moderators after multimple attempts to contact via private messenger..

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@traildog try calling 611 you can reload using vouchers and should be able to make payments if you know your pin and. CC not expired.

Recharge com is a place you can buy vouchers online

Mike40999
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

Sorry you are having trouble with public, but I ported 2 lines yesterday and working perfectly.if you need help.we are hear to listen and help. If you sent moderator team already, best thing to do is wait

drmartin

@MoreYummy wrote:

Unfortunately, it is the way it is.   

When they are busy with all things happening, their reply rate is slower.  It is weekend as well. 

Are you sure you send the message to the right person?  @CS_Agent 

If so, you can only wait.  

Not just that - you have to send all the correct information or it will delay the help even further:

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

drmartin

@traildog wrote:

Dont know who to turn to, im extremely fustrated and dissapointed at the lack of options to contact Public Mobile in regards to account loging problems on one of my other accounts. Phone services expired 4 days ago, cannot log in to make the payment, cannot call for service.

Private messages sent to moderators now going on day 3 no reply..

Starting to think cheaper may not be better.. 

is the any call center or other way to get a reply from Public mobile other than from other users ?

When things work, they work... but the business model is around the fact that most everything is automated.  Worth it for me, with autopay enabled and such... the mods seem to be taking about a week to reply at the moment.  Have patience!

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately, it is the way it is.   

When they are busy with all things happening, their reply rate is slower.  It is weekend as well. 

Are you sure you send the message to the right person?  @CS_Agent 

If so, you can only wait.  

Need Help? Let's chat.