Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Credit Card and U.S data issue

pmuser1807
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

I have 2 issues

1) My credit card recently expired and I updated the information a week ago and saved it. Today I got a message saying that my service has expired. I promptly paid it even though PM's system should have charged my new credit card.

The debit and credit don't add up and in addition my rewards have dropped off even though I corrected everything one week before.

2) I paid for U.S data - 250 mb data when I went to the U.S for a day trip. My phone didn't work at all even though I have done numerous times before. I was really stuck and restarted my phone, took out the SIM etc and the U.S data would not work at all. When I check the usage now, it says 0% was used even though I was desperately trying to use it.

I was just wondering if someone could please direct me with regards to these issues.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pmuser1807 

Your welcome. That's what we are here for....I'm always happy to help!

pmuser1807

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.I have done as you have suggested.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pmuser1807 

Without actually seeing your payment history it sounds like you may have paid before renewal or during? Check your available funds for a balance equal to your "overpayment". Check your transaction history to see if your rewards were added on the night of your renewal. Log in using secret/incognito mode to view your transaction history. You can download up to the previous 12 months of your transaction history if you wish just use the date filter.

You can contact customer support and explain your trouble getting the US Roaming data to work and ask for a credit to your account. Technically there are no refunds at pm but the CSA's are generally very sympathetic. Read this post on US Roaming add ons....you can also find the links to contact customer support at the bottom of that post or by clicking on SIMon at the bottom of this page in the green section.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-Add-ons-Decommissioning-of-US-...

pmuser1807

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I am not in the U.S anymore. It was just a day trip to Buffalo.

It happened last Saturday and I just got a reminder saying that my 250 MB U.S data was expiring.

That's why I was hoping to sort out the overcharging issue and get a refund on the U.S data as well.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you still in the US? Manually connect to T-Mobile. You could try AT&T or Verizon for fun and please do report back your findings. But T-Mobile should work.

Adding - and turn on data roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.