cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every bodytalk

triciad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why did you change the title of email from Public Mobile to Every body talk?  It got put into spam with all those sexual solicitations my email provider filters out.  This caused me not to be able to find the password reset links that timed out.  Please change it back.

8 REPLIES 8

triciad

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

It looks like Public Mobile revision 2 is bringing back some of the ad slogans from Public Mobile revision 1. 

Does this mean that unlimited could come back?

Never knew unlimited was a thing with public mobile before. Unlimited data is now a thing with Rogers & Telus. I may switch to where my providers contact address does not switch & time out my account access & tech support is available via phone. @ $70 per month. I hope public mobile can compete with them & I don't have to switch

triciad

Ok sure I have to add every body talk as an acceptable recipient of mail after doing that with public mobile.  Without warning PM changed their email address & I have spent too much time trying to access my accounts looking for the original email that the password reset timed out. I will lose the account. There is no technical support via phone...for a PHONE COMPANY! 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@triciad wrote:

Why did you change the title of email from Public Mobile to Every body talk?  It got put into spam with all those sexual solicitations my email provider filters out.  This caused me not to be able to find the password reset links that timed out.  Please change it back.

Public Mobile isn't marking the messages as spam.  This is really an issue to take up with your e-mail provider.  You should be able to mark e-mail mesaages from this address as "safe" in the junk mail options.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

It looks like Public Mobile revision 2 is bringing back some of the ad slogans from Public Mobile revision 1. 

Hope so. 

@will13am wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@triciad wrote:

Public Mobile isn't marking the messages as spam.  This is really an issue to take up with your e-mail provider.  You should be able to mark e-mail mesaages from this address as "safe" in the junk mail options.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Do you have a gmail account? You can set up a label for all mail coming from Public Mobile. I did that when I first signed up and all the emails are still going in there.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Report the issue through SIMON and create a support ticket.simon.PNG

Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right. Use as few words as possible as long descriptions may confuse the BOT. Use the answer buttons to answer questions until you get to here:Simon2.png

Submit your ticket with the link at the bottom.

If that doesn't work for you:
Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns. Also, issues placed through SIMON are being given priority, so chances are, you'll get a solution from SIMON way faster.

About @Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.