cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

JennyH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for public mobile but it is saying that esim couldn’t be activated.  I also tried to submit a ticket but the system isn’t allowing it

5 REPLIES 5

Gwanzi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i also meet similar experience as you are suffering from. In my opinion, refresh the ticket submission page several times, you will find right page after that!

JennyH

I was able to message a customer service agent.I had to purchase an esim from Public Mobile which did work.  They are reimbursing me for its cost.

sharkknife

I have this exact problem and they are not being helpful about it whatsoever. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JennyH  And your trying on the app not website ? Here’s a direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@JennyH wrote:

I just signed up for public mobile but it is saying that esim couldn’t be activated.  I also tried to submit a ticket but the system isn’t allowing it

@JennyH , have you tried the instructions below? This is what I did to activate mine after the eSIM installed on my iPhone.

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that “Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

If that does work please send a private message to CS_Agent for help.

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit: I forgot to say that the chatbot/virtual assistant has been broken for several months & Public Mobile is aware of this! Sorry 😔 The link above works to send them a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.