cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ended service

Shezabaloat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, today I switched over from PM to another carrier. My last auto payment was yesterday. What steps must I take to completely end my service?

7 REPLIES 7

Crusherfied
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you had pre pay set up through a credit card, you can the contact card issuer and tell them what happened. They can likely stop any further payments, maybe even reverse the last one. Credit card companies hold tons of power. I had a travel company refuse to issue me a refund of thousands of dollars when our trip got cancelled unexpectedly, they simply said it wasn't their policy. I called my credit card company and they reversed the charges, the travel company was out of luck!!!

Shezabaloat

Alright, if that's the case, I'll just wait a month and see how it goes. Thanks for the help!

@Shezabaloat wrote:

I can't end my auto renew because I am unable to log into my account.

@ShezabaloatIt is an extremely likely case auto-pay has been cancelled with your account being taken away (to you its deleted, but to PM it still exists in some form or another, you just cant access it, or whatever is left of it) due to having the number porting process completed.

It is rare, but can happen where your auto-pay method will be charged again because you did not remove it before porting the number (but should not) if in that case in 30 or 90 days (whenever the renewal process happens), contact the mods using this community account and they fix it for you, but there is no way now of knowing till your next regularly scheduled renewal date.

Shezabaloat

I can't end my auto renew because I am unable to log into my account.

You simple disable your auto renew,  such as delete your credit card.   

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shezabaloat wrote:

Hey, today I switched over from PM to another carrier. My last auto payment was yesterday. What steps must I take to completely end my service?

You paid yesterday and transfered out today?  You will be out that payment amount without refund.  Should have tried to port out yesterday

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Shezabaloat wrote:

@ShezabaloatMake sure to delete your credit card from auto payment section

Because this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying (or when the port out is complete). There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

Need Help? Let's chat.