cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emailing Public mobile with no response

samanthakeizer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello so I have been having issues with my account. I have emailed Public mobile for over a week with no response. I have waited and waited with no response. I even sent 2 other emails and still nothing. Can someone please tag someone who can help me? Thank you
14 REPLIES 14

Nadasmiles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nadasmiles  there is no email adddress allinteraction is done via private message.

It is best to start your own thead rather than bring up an old one. what issues are you haveing?

mod reply time is 72+ hours 

anyway to answer your question:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Nadasmiles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I email a moderator,any one have the email address.

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @samanthakeizer,

Thank you for providing me with a detailed explanation of the issues you've encoutered, and I can certainly help you with this. 

After looking into your account, I can see that you've been in contact with our ecare support team on January 7th 2017. We've confirmed that you're in fact receiving rewards, updated your plan and also advised you of your data usage. I will be sending you a private message with more info shortly 🙂

Mary

@Mary_M wrote:

Hey @samanthakeizer,

Thank you for providing me with a detailed explanation of the issues you've encoutered, and I can certainly help you with this. 

After looking into your account, I can see that you've been in contact with our ecare support team on January 7th 2017. We've confirmed that you're in fact receiving rewards, updated your plan and also advised you of your data usage. I will be sending you a private message with more info shortly 🙂

Mary

Hey @samanthakeizer,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

samanthakeizer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ Mary_M Hi so the email I sent from was s*******@yahoo.ca. It is with my actual account itself I am having problems with. About 6 months ago I revcieved a text from public mobile saying that I could save $3 switching to the new plan price which gives me exactly what I have for $3 less a month. When I tried to switch several times it wouldn't let me and kept giving me an error message so I emailed Public mobile and they fixed it for me but didnt credit back the $3 a month for 6 months that I have been paying extra. Also I have been having problems with my internet usage it's absolutely ridiculous. One minute it shows 200mb and the next minute it shows 800mb and then my internet turns off. I don't go on games only surf the internet and my email. Please fix this issue as I need my internet back and please credit the extra money back I've been paying. I am a long terk customer of public mobile and always refer new customers to Public Mobile. Thank you. P.S. I have been checking my spam and also my account online and nothing has been done

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @samanthakeizer,

Thank you for reaching out to us !

Sorry to hear about this - it does sound strange, however all email inquiries are responded to. Can you please make sure to check your spam/junk folder?

If you also require any assistance, feel free to send me a private message 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

sportymi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree that the community is the way to go. But it's another thing to sign up and another password to remeber... lol~~ 

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is the issue, if not personal info related maybe one of us can help you out?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@samanthakeizer  here is a great thread that will help you in the future with getting service it talks abotu tagging and private messaging mods

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/All-you-need-to-know-about-our-Communit...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ech_786

this is strange .. try different browser and clear your cache ...

It should work.. and you should be able to send email...

Mods are working hard to get back to people on time..its also true they had huge back log which I believe should be cleared by now and responce time should be much less what it used to be in the month of Dec last year.

Good luck.

@dearmusic wrote:

I have never been able to send in emails...

It keep saying error or something, so I just keep coming to community forum.

Definitely stick to what works best.  I have only ever gone the private message route.  Invariably, the exchange of private information has to involve private messaging anyway. 

dearmusic

I have never been able to send in emails...

It keep saying error or something, so I just keep coming to community forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Has the email method of contact gone cold?  Tagging through this forum and private messages seem to work really well after the bow wave of issues from last year's promotion cleared up.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hey @samanthakeizer, sometimes emailing takes longer than coming onto the Community, so it's good you've posted something here.

As for tagging a moderator... @Mary_M is one of them, and moderators will be in by 9:00 am EST. Share the details of your issue before then, but if your issue is account related, they're going to ask you to private message them. Are you familiar with doing that?

Need Help? Let's chat.